Many job offers of Foremen/Forewomen at Nyamasheke District
- To direct masons and laborers by providing them with technical know-how while adhering to standard drawings created by MINEDUC
- Report on a weekly basis and as needed the status of projects at the district level, along with a copy to the sector’s executive secretary.
- To check that the construction work complies with MINEDUC rules and norms.
- To maintain all tools, materials, and equipment used to carry out all tasks, as well as to provide a report on how materials were used at the district and sector levels.
- Keeping a daily log of the tasks completed and supplies consumed on the project site
- To uphold moral principles and confidentiality at work both during and beyond the term of the contract
- To adhere to environmental and safety regulations.
- Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering, Road Engineering & Construction, Building & Construction, Construction Technology with 0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 certificate of RTQF Level 5 (S6) in Masonry, public works, Construction Technology with 0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Citizen/client focus
- Dedication to lifelong learning
- Being able to work as a team.
- Abilities in reporting and communication
- The capacity to conduct oneself with honesty, professionalism, and discretion