Management Trainees at I&M Bank Rwanda (Plc)
At I&M Bank Rwanda (Plc), we prioritize employee advancement and satisfaction in order to be the employer of choice in Rwanda. We guarantee the team’s professionalism and diversity, which are bolstered by excellent employee development and a strong code of conduct.
We are looking to hire recent graduates from Rwanda to join our Management Trainee Program as part of our capacity improvement program.
Following credentials and characteristics are necessary for applicants.
1. Must possess a First Class or Second-Class Upper Honors degree in one of the following subjects from an accredited university:
- Computer Science
- Human Resources Management
- Business Administration/Management
- Supply chain management and procurement
- Agriculture Business Management
- Data Science/Analytics
2. Age 20 to 25 and be a citizen of Rwanda.
3. Own a clean criminal record.
4. Should be self-driven with ambitious goals to purse a Banking career.
5. Confident communication skills in English, French, and Kinyarwanda are required.
6. Working well with a variety of teams
7.Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
8. Should be a quick learner and result oriented
9.Excellent communication abilities
10.Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
11. Accepts to be bonded in accordance with Bank regulations
Click on Apply Now Button to send applications from interested candidates;
The submission deadline is July 22, 2023.