2 Job Positions of Fitters at Rutongo Mines Ltd
Who we Are :
Rutongo Mines Ltd is a Tin mining company located in Northern Province’s Masoro Sector, Rulindo District.
The management of Rutongo Mines Ltd. wants to let everyone know that it is looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
Position : Fitters (2 Positions)
Reporting to: Fitters Supervisor
Contract Length: One year, renewable after a successful three-month probationary period.
Job location: Rutongo- Masoro in Rulindo District
Job brief for Fitter is to build, maintain, and put together mechanical systems.
- Building structural elements out of raw materials
- Fusing structural components together using welding equipment
- Informs the Superior of completed tasks and breakdowns.
- The desire to succeed and grow in a collaborative, active atmosphere.
- Assures workplace safety in accordance with policies and practices for health and safety.
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines
- Carry out any additional tasks that Management may assign in your line of employment.
Required Qualifications and Skills for Fitter:
- A high school certificate in the field
- Expertise in the mechanical systems of the machines used in mine processing plants
- Two years or more of experience.
- Knowledge of How to Use Power and Hand Tools
- Problem-solving skills and organizational skills.
- A team player with high standards of conduct
- Willing to Work Shifts or Extra Hours When Necessary
How to Apply for the Positions
Please email the following documents to the Human Resources Office at email@example.com as a single file attachment.
Addressed to the General Manager of Rutongo Mines Ltd. and stating the post you are seeking for.
- One-page maximum application letter/cover letter outlining briefly the applicant’s goals and qualifications for the job
- A curriculum vitae, no more than three pages
- The names, positions, and phone numbers of three references, at least one of whom should be a supervisor from your most recent workplace.
- Any relevant letters of recommendation the candidate may want to provide.
- A copy of relevant work certificates.
- A copy ID
The application deadline is July 21, 2023, at 5:00 PM.
Applications received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
For additional questions, call +250 791 701 498.
Done on July 7, 2023, in Rutongo.