Deriv is an established online trading service provider owned and operated by the Deriv Group.
Built upon 20 years of technological excellence and customer focus, we offer a platform with the largest variety of products and services, enabling effortless trading for millions of clients worldwide. Every day, our people are doing incredible work to create a simple, reliable, and flexible online trading experience for our clients.
If you love innovating and doing extraordinary work, join us. Together, let’s build the future of online trading.
About the job
Are you prepared to redefine the landscape of HR? As the HR Manager for our office, you will take the helm and steer the operational aspects of the human resources function at Deriv. This pivotal role is responsible for creating a seamless and efficient HR environment that caters to the needs of our exceptional employees and empowers our organisational growth.
You will oversee the day-to-day HR operations, ensuring compliance with regulations, implementing streamlined processes, and providing unwavering support to both our employees and the Head of Office. Your expertise and passion will enable us to optimise HR practices, fostering a culture of excellence and innovation. Collaborating closely with our global HR teams and stakeholders, you will contribute to the overall success and prosperity of our organisation. This is your chance to redefine HR excellence and leave an indelible mark on our organisation’s journey.
- Create local policies and processes that align with Deriv’s global standards. This includes onboarding, offboarding, employee data management, payroll, benefits, and record-keeping.
- Implement, manage, and optimise HR systems and technology. This includes HRIS, applicant tracking systems, and performance management software. Ensure accurate data, system integrity, and seamless integration.
- Stay up to date with employment laws and best practices. Ensure compliance with HR policies. Develop employee handbooks. Collaborate with legal counsel when needed.
- Manage employee data and analytics. Generate insightful reports and metrics. Identify process improvement opportunities. Provide recommendations for enhancing HR operations.
- Support the Head of Office in handling employee relations. Resolve conflicts. Offer guidance on HR matters.
- Assist with performance management processes. This entails appraisals, goal-setting, and improvement plans. Ensure fairness and consistency.
- Lead or participate in HR projects and initiatives, including automation, employee engagement, and awards. Drive innovation and contribute to organisational success.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management
- 8 to 10 years of hands-on experience in Generic HR role
- Experience working in a global organisation
- Familiarity with local and international employment laws and related regulations
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and management, and to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage HR data and metrics for decision making
- Capability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written English communication
What’s good to have
- Demonstrable experience of working in fintech organisations
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- A chance to work with top talent from across the globe (70+ nationalities)
- Ample team-building and bonding activities
- Great overseas travel opportunities