The mission of the Ministry of Public Service and Labour is twofold: a) To institutionalize efficiency and effectiveness in Public Service administration and management, reinforce Public Service values and principles to enhance professionalism and ethics that enable Public Service Institutions to contribute to improving the lives of the Rwandan population. b) To provide conducive environment for the creation of decent jobs and equip the workforce with vital skills to increase productivity and competitiveness for sustainable development.
Newly updated Application Guidelines to overcome endless loading during Application
- Create an account to access this application
- Login into the system
Complete your profile
- A complete profile will make it easier to apply for jobs
- Check your profile and update accordingly.
- Fill in all the necessary information in the profile section. (Higher Education, Languages and References are mandatory fields).
Apply for a job
- Read carefully and in full the Job description, Job Profile and Skills required for the respective positions before proceeding to apply.
- Compose a motivational letter within the provided section to support your application and submit accordingly.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email notification confirming the successful receipt of your application.
- Once shortlisting is completed, you will receive an email notification informing you of your application status.
The last is to check the strength of the network of your advices