12 Job offers of Local revenue collection & Inspection Officers at Kirehe (Deadline:2023-06-05)
- Keep and regularly update the Sector database of taxpayers at the Sector level and their situation in regard to tax clearance;
- Organize regular mobilization campaigns meant to educate taxpayers on tax laws and regulations;
- Conduct regular fiscal inspection at the Sector level and enforce tax recovery and compliance measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Good knowledge of government policy-making processes
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
- Complex Problem Solving Skills
- High analytical Skills
- Team working Skills
- Extensive knowledge in Local revenue Collection and Inspection
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.