POST: Healthcare assistant
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- He/she must have advanced certificate (A2) or Diploma (A1) in General Nursing;
- He /She should have a at least 2 years of working experience in the hospital setting;
- Registered with a relevant professional body and having a valid license to practice.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must have good customer care skills, able to deal with patients politely;
- Able to analyze detailed information;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to communicate and guide.
- Monitoring, taking, and recording vital signs;
- Must be able to collect patient samples;
- Assisting patients with their meals and medications.
- Assisting patients with their bathing and dressing;
- Assist patients to mobilize after operations, falls, etc.
- Bed making and general cleanliness of the patient’s environment.
- Cleans all reusable materials and prepares them for sterilization.
- Generally making sure that the patients are comfortable and have enough supplies, e.g. pillows and linen, and drinking water.
- Ensuring the application of the Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrate initiative in making suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity and provides consistent feedback.
- Notifying the Unit Manager of the diminishing of ward supplies.
- Ensuring the application of Policies and Procedures governing the Prevention and Control of Infections.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
How to Apply: Join us and take on the challenge to provide Patient-Centered Care.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, curriculum vitae, academic credentials, National ID, Recommendation letter from a previous employer, and valid license to practice to the above-mentioned link by May 26th, 2023.
KFH is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program.
Dr. ZERIHUN ABEBE
Chief Executive Officer