Job offers of Director of Language Subjects Unit at RWANDA EDUCATION BOARD (REB)(Deadline:27-Dec-2022)
- To design, develop, produce Literature in English teaching and learning materials such as curriculum, teacher’ guides for Literature in English;
-To experiment teaching and learning materials developed and produced for Literature in English ; To design teaching aids that are not printed in order to supplement print materials; To ensure follow up and evaluation of curriculum, teaching methods of for Literature in English learning and teaching; To coordinate and ensure active participation in researches aimed at improving the quality of Literature in English, curricula, teaching and learning materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in arts with Education3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English with education3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinyarwanda with education3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English and Literature in English with Education3 Years of relevant experience
- master’s degree in Arts languages1 Year of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in English language and Literature Education1 Year of relevant experience
- Master’s degree in Linguistics or Kinyarwanda Education1 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning