Many Job Offers of French and Kiswahili teacher A1 at RWANDA EDUCATION BOARD(Deadline :Nov 23, 2022)
• To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education authority;
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
• Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
• Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
• Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
• Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
• Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers;
• Plan and perform practical activities
- Advanced Diploma in French and Kiswahili with Education0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning